Report NEP-EEC-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferber, Tim, 2016. "European banking regulation after the financial crisis: Franco-German conflict of interest during the negotiations on a single resolution fund," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 27/2016, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Davor Kunovac, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 38, Bank of Lithuania.
- Heike Joebges, 2017. "Crisis recovery in a country with a high presence of foreign owned companies," IMK Working Paper 175-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro & Estrin, Saul & Tian, Meng, 2016. "Foreign direct investment and the relationship betweenthe United Kingdom and the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69025, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Falko Fecht & Kjell G. Nyborg & Jörg Rocholl & Jiri Woschitz, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-66, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Bulbarelli, Miriam, 2016. "The housing finance system in Italy and Spain: Why did a housing bubble develop in Spain - and not in Italy?," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 26/2016, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito & Josep Pijoan-Mas & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," Working Papers wp2016_1603, CEMFI.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2017. "Asymmetric volatility connectedness on the forex market," KIER Working Papers 956, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jasper de Jong & Marien Ferdinandusse & Josip Funda, 2017. "Public capital in the 21st century: As productive as ever?," DNB Working Papers 542, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & William Connell Garcia & Wouter Simons & Elena Zaurino, 2017. "America first! What are the job losses for Belgium and Europe?," Working Papers Department of Economics 569533, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bonadio, Barthélémy & Fischer, Andreas M. & Saure, Philip, 2016. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Globalization Institute Working Papers 282, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Josep Mestres Domènech, 2017. "The Impact of the 2012 Spanish Labour Market Reform on Unemployment Inflows and Outflows: a Regression Discontinuity Analysis using Duration Models," Working Papers 17.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Mariarosa Borroni & Mariacristina Piva & Simone Rossi, 2016. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in the Euro Area: Has Anything Changed?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1619, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- László Békési & Zsolt Kovalszky & Tímea Várnai, 2017. "Scenarios for potential macroeconomic impact of Brexit on Hungary," MNB Occasional Papers 2017/125, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Dombret, Andreas & Gündüz, Yalin & Rocholl, Jörg, 2017. "Will German banks earn their cost of capital?," Discussion Papers 01/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2017. "The granularity of Spanish exports," Working Papers 1701, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Lerzan Ülgentürk, 2017. "The role of public debt managers in contingent liability management," OECD Working Papers on Sovereign Borrowing and Public Debt Management 8, OECD Publishing.