Report NEP-EEC-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferber, Tim, 2016. "European banking regulation after the financial crisis: Franco-German conflict of interest during the negotiations on a single resolution fund," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 27/2016, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Davor Kunovac, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 38, Bank of Lithuania.
- Heike Joebges, 2017. "Crisis recovery in a country with a high presence of foreign owned companies," IMK Working Paper 175-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Randolph Luca Bruno & Nauro Campos & Saul Estrin & Meng Tian, 2016. "Foreign direct investment and the relationship betweenthe United Kingdom and the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69025, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Falko Fecht & Kjell G. Nyborg & Jörg Rocholl & Jiri Woschitz, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-66, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Bulbarelli, Miriam, 2016. "The housing finance system in Italy and Spain: Why did a housing bubble develop in Spain - and not in Italy?," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 26/2016, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito & Josep Pijoan-Mas & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," Working Papers wp2016_1603, CEMFI.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2017. "Asymmetric volatility connectedness on the forex market," KIER Working Papers 956, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jasper de Jong & Marien Ferdinandusse & Josip Funda, 2017. "Public capital in the 21st century: As productive as ever?," DNB Working Papers 542, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & William Connell Garcia & Wouter Simons & Elena Zaurino, 2017. "America first! What are the job losses for Belgium and Europe?," Working Papers Department of Economics 569533, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bonadio, Barthélémy & Fischer, Andreas M. & Saure, Philip, 2016. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 282, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Josep Mestres Domènech, 2017. "The Impact of the 2012 Spanish Labour Market Reform on Unemployment Inflows and Outflows: a Regression Discontinuity Analysis using Duration Models," Working Papers 17.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Mariarosa Borroni & Mariacristina Piva & Simone Rossi, 2016. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in the Euro Area: Has Anything Changed?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1619, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- László Békési & Zsolt Kovalszky & Tímea Várnai, 2017. "Scenarios for potential macroeconomic impact of Brexit on Hungary," MNB Occasional Papers 2017/125, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Dombret, Andreas & Gündüz, Yalin & Rocholl, Jörg, 2017. "Will German banks earn their cost of capital?," Discussion Papers 01/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2017. "The granularity of Spanish exports," Working Papers 1701, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Lerzan Ülgentürk, 2017. "The role of public debt managers in contingent liability management," OECD Working Papers on Sovereign Borrowing and Public Debt Management 8, OECD Publishing.