Report NEP-EEC-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heider, Florian & Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Frutos de Andres, Juan Carlos & Papsdorf, Patrick, 2016. "Stressed interbank markets: evidence from the European financial and sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1925, European Central Bank.
- Elisabetta Montanaro, 2016. "The Process Towards The Centralisation Of The European Financial Supervisory Architecture; The Case Of The Banking Union," Working papers wpaper133, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Aron Kiss & Balazs Palvolgyi & Alessandro Turrini, 2016. "Labour Mobility and Labour Market Adjustment in the EU," Development Working Papers 396, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Alexander Yu. Apokin & Irina B. Ipatova, 2016. "Structural Breaks in Potential GDP Of Three Major Economies: Just Impaired Credit or the “New Normal”?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 142/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2016. "“Debt-growth linkages in EMU across countries and time horizons”," IREA Working Papers 201610, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra & Bokan, Nikola & Gerali, Andrea, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI. A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1923, European Central Bank.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "Financial stress transmission in EMU sovereign bond market volatility: A connectedness analysis," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1501, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "Volatility spillovers in EMU sovereign bond markets," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1504, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Martin Geiger & Richard Hule, 2016. "Correlation and coordination risk," Working Papers 2016-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Keiber, Karl Ludwig & Samyschew, Helene, 2016. "The pricing of sentiment risk in European stock markets," Discussion Papers 384, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Zachary Stangebye, 2016. "Lifetime-Laffer Curves and the Eurozone Crisis," 2016 Meeting Papers 63, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bruno Bonizzi & Jan Toporowski, 2016. "Developing and emerging countries as finance providers; foreign exchange reserves and foreign direct investment to the European Union," Working papers wpaper129, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Janusz J. Tomidajewicz, 2015. "The scope and nature of privatisation in the financial sector," Working papers wpaper97, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hayette Gatfaoui & Isabelle Nagot & Philippe de Peretti, 2016. "Are critical slowing down indicators useful to detect financial crises?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- López-Pérez, Víctor, 2016. "Does uncertainty affect non-response to the European Central Bank's survey of professional forecasters?," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Salleo, Carmelo & Homar, Timotej & Kick, Heinrich, 2016. "Making sense of the EU wide stress test: a comparison with the SRISK approach," Working Paper Series 1920, European Central Bank.
- Piotr Krajewski, 2016. "Heterogeneity of households and the effects of fiscal policy in CEE countries," Lodz Economics Working Papers 2/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2016. "Self-fulfilling Prophecies in Sovereign Debt Markets," Economic Policy Paper 16-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2016. "Fiscal Implications of Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca & Matteo Crosignani, 2016. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," 2016 Meeting Papers 43, Society for Economic Dynamics.