Report NEP-EEC-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Christina Christou & Juncal Cunado & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Convergence Patterns in Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads: Evidence from the Euro Area," Working Papers 201616, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Nikola Bokan & Andrea Gerali & Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI. A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1064, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sophie Piton, 2016. "A European Disease? Non-tradable inflation and real interest rate divergence," Working Papers 2016-09, CEPII research center.
- Windischbauer, Ulrich, 2016. "Strengthening the role of local currencies in EU candidate and potential candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 170, European Central Bank.
- Pablo G. Bortz, 2015. "The Greek "Rescue": Where Did the Money Go? An Analysis," Working Papers Series 29, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," FIW Working Paper series 171, FIW.
- Götz, Martin R. & Tröger, Tobias, 2016. "Should the marketing of subordinated debt be restricted/different in one way or the other? What to do in the case of mis-selling?," SAFE White Paper Series 35, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Christos Axioglou, 2016. "Underinvestment and unemployment: the double hazard in the euro area," Working Papers 205, Bank of Greece.
- Delle Monache & Ivan Petrella & Fabrizio Venditti, 2015. "Common faith or parting ways? A time varying parameters factor analysis of euro-area inflation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1515, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Cédric Tille, 2016. "The banking sector and the Swiss financial account during the financial and European debt crises," Working Papers 2016-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Beck, Günter Wilfried & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Zabelina, Natalia, 2016. "Lost in translation? ECB's monetary impulses and financial intermediaries' responses," SAFE White Paper Series 36, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.