Report NEP-EEC-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary Everett, 2016. "Drivers of global liquidity and global bank flows: A view from the euro area," FIW Working Paper series 168, FIW.
- Alexandre Lucas Cole & Chiara Guerello & Guido Traficante, 2016. "One EMU Fiscal Policy for the EURO," Working Papers CELEG 1602, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ernst, Ekkehard & Semmler, Willi & Haider, Alexander, 2016. "Debt deflation, financial market stress and regime change: Evidence from Europe using MRVAR," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-030, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2016. "Is uncertainty over Brexit damaging the UK and European equities?," MPRA Paper 70520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksei Netsunajev, 2016. "Crimea and Punishment: The Impact of Sanctions on Russian and European Economies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1569, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dhingra, Swati & Sampson, Thomas, 2016. "Life after Brexit : what are the UK’s options outside the European union?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66143, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Walid Qazizada & Sebastian Gechert, 2016. "Demand effects of fiscal policy since 2008," Working Papers PKWP1607, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Olivier Brossard & Susanna Saroyan, 2016. "Hoarding and short-squeezing in times of crisis: Evidence from the Euro overnight money market," Post-Print hal-01293693, HAL.