Report NEP-EEC-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2015. "Unemployment Risk and Over-Indebtedness: A Micro-Econometric Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 9572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aleksandra Hałka & Karol Szafranek, 2015. "Whose inflation is it anyway? The inflation spillovers between the euro area and small open economies," NBP Working Papers 223, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Claudio, Morana, 2015. "The US$/â‚¬ exchange rate: Structural modeling and forecasting during the recent financial crises," Working Papers 321, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 28 Dec 2015.
- Dräger, Lena & Proaño, Christian R., 2015. "Cross-border banking and business cycles in asymmetric currency unions," BERG Working Paper Series 105, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A., 2015. "Is Switzerland an interest rate island after all? Time series and non-linear switching regime evidence," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/08, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Kuvshinov, Dmitry & Müller, Gernot & Wolf, Martin, 2015. "Deleveraging, deflation and depreciation in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 11015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Łukasz Gątarek & Marcin Wojtowicz, 2015. "The relation between sovereign credit default swap premium and banking sector risk in Poland," NBP Working Papers 222, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2015. "Has Austerity Worked in Spain?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-27, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Klara Halova & Roman Horvath, 2015. "International Spillovers of ECB’s Unconventional Monetary Policy: The Effect on Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 351, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Donatella Baiardi & Claudio Morana, 2015. "Financial deepening and income distribution inequality in the euro area," CeRP Working Papers 153, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Roman Horvath & Dominika Katuscakova, 2015. "Transparency and Trust: The Case of the European Central Bank," Working Papers 352, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2015. "Cross-border finance, trade imbalances and competitiveness in the euro area," MPRA Paper 68518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Girardi & Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and economic growth:some empirical evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 714, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Francesco Saraceno & Roberto Tamborini, 2015. "How can it work? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone," DEM Working Papers 2015/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste, 2015. "Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks in OECD Countries: How Important is the Extent of Policy Uncertainty?," Working Papers 201587, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2015. "The productivity gap among European countries," Working Papers 1510, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.