Report NEP-EEC-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, 2015. "Euro-area governance: what to reform and how to do it," Policy Briefs 870, Bruegel.
- Mary M. Everett, 2015. "International liquidity shocks and the European sovereign debt crisis: Was euro area unconventional monetary policy successful?," FIW Working Paper series 143, FIW.
- Bennani, Hamza, 2015. "Dissecting the brains of central bankers: the case of the ECB's Governing Council members on reforms," MPRA Paper 62371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papanikolaou, Nikolaos, 2015. "The road towards the establishment of the European Banking Union," MPRA Paper 62463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Kobielarz, Michal L. & Uras, Rasim Burak, 2015. "Sovereign Debt, Bail-Outs and Contagion in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 10459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Structural reforms and zero lower bound in a monetary union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1002, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sophia Dimelis, Ioannis Giotopoulos and Helen Louri, 2015. "Can Firms Grow Without Credit? Evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: A Quantile Panel Analysis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 89, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Galesi, Alessandro & Sentana, Enrique, 2015. "Fast ML estimation of dynamic bifactor models: an application to European inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Zaghini, 2015. "Tracking banks' systemic importance before and after the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 259, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ilo:ilosge:487056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berg, Tim Oliver, 2015. "Multivariate Forecasting with BVARs and DSGE Models," MPRA Paper 62405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brecht Boone & Freddy Heylen, 2015. "Cross-country differences in unemployment: fiscal policy,unions and household preferences in general equilibrium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/899, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Luigi Bocola, 2014. "The Pass-Through of Sovereign Risk," 2014 Meeting Papers 1286, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Piacentini, Paolo & Prezioso, Stefano & Testa, Giuseppina, 2015. "Effects of fiscal policy in the North and South of Italy," MPRA Paper 62372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Jurczyk & Alexander Eckrot, 2015. "Cross correlations in European government bonds and EuroStoxx," Papers 1502.07367, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.