Report NEP-EEC-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2013. "Fiscal integration in the eurozone: Economic effects of two key scenarios," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-106, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2013. "Current account adjustment in EU countries: Does euro-area membership make a difference?," Discussion Papers 49/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Mayer, Manuel & Zechner, Josef, 2013. "Sovereign bond risk premiums," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Antonio Bassanetti & Matteo Bugamelli & Sandro Momigliano & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2013. "The policy response to macroeconomic and fiscal imbalances in Italy in the last fifteen years," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 211, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hermine Vidovic, 2013. "Labour Market Developments and Social Welfare," wiiw Research Reports 392, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013. "Sovereign risk, monetary policy and fiscal multipliers: a structural model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 943, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John Bonin & Marko Kosak, 2013. "Loan/Loss Provisioning in Emerging Europe: Precautionary or Pro-Cyclical?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-010, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- D’Albis, H. & Bonnet, C. & Navaux, J. & Pelletan, J. & Toubon, H. & Wolff, F. C., 2013. "The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979‐2005," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1307, CEPREMAP.