Report NEP-EEC-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uhlig, Harald, 2013. "Sovereign Default Risk and Banks in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 9606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruben V Atoyan & Jonathan F Manning & Jesmin Rahman, 2013. "Rebalancing; Evidence from Current Account Adjustment in Europe," IMF Working Papers 13/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Edda Zoli, 2013. "Italian Sovereign Spreads; Their Determinants and Pass-through to Bank Funding Costs and Lending Conditions," IMF Working Papers 13/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Joong S Kang & Jay C Shambaugh, 2013. "The Evolution of Current Account Deficits in the Euro Area Periphery and the Baltics; Many Paths to the Same Endpoint," IMF Working Papers 13/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamura, Kentaro & Tabakis, Evangelos, 2013. "The use of credit claims as collateral for Eurosystem credit operations," Occasional Paper Series 148, European Central Bank.
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: a real-time assessment," Working Paper Series 1582, European Central Bank.
- Vogel, Heinz-Dieter & Bannier, Christina E. & Heidorn, Thomas, 2013. "Functions and characteristics of corporate and sovereign CDS," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 203, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Guonan Ma & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Global and euro imbalances: China and Germany," BIS Working Papers 424, Bank for International Settlements.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Ravasan, Farshad R & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2013. "The origins of the German current account surplus: Unbalanced productivity growth and structural change," CEPR Discussion Papers 9527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Israël, Jean-Marc & Sandars, Patrick & Schubert, Aurel & Fischer, Björn, 2013. "Statistics and indicators for financial stability analysis and policy," Occasional Paper Series 145, European Central Bank.
- Baumohl, Eduard & Lyocsa, Stefan, 2013. "Volatility and dynamic conditional correlations of European emerging stock markets," MPRA Paper 49898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:9:d:0:i:13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DREZE, Jacques & GOLLIER, Christian, . "Europe's unemployment problem," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).