Report NEP-EEC-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Goretti & Marcos R Souto, 2013. "Macro-Financial Implications of Corporate (De)Leveraging in the Euro Area Periphery," IMF Working Papers 13/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Polito, Vito & Wickens, Michael R., 2013. "How the Euro Crisis Evolved and How to Avoid Another: EMU, Fiscal Policy and Credit Ratings," CEPR Discussion Papers 9521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Steffen, Sascha, 2013. "The "Greatest" Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Peter Hördahl & Kristyna Ters & Jörg Urban, 2013. "Intraday dynamics of euro area sovereign CDS and bonds," BIS Working Papers 423, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yan M Sun & Pritha Mitra & Alejandro Simone, 2013. "The Driving Force behind the Boom and Bust in Construction in Europe," IMF Working Papers 13/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Fundamentally Wrong: Market Pricing Of Sovereigns And The Greek Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/20, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Martikainen, Emmi & Schmiedel, Heiko & Takalo, Tuomas, 2013. "Convergence in European retail payments," Occasional Paper Series 147, European Central Bank.
- Beber, Alessandro & Brandt, Michael & Luisi, Maurizio, 2013. "Eurozone Sovereign Yield Spreads and Diverging Economic Fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 9538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Towards deeper financial integration in Europe: What the Banking Union can contribute," Working Papers 02/2013, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Anosova, Daria & Sonin, Konstantin & Vanags, Alf & Zasova, Anna, 2013. "Structural or Cyclical? Unemployment in Latvia Since the 2008-09 Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2013. "Can fiscal austerity be expansionary in present Europe? The lessons from Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2013:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2013. "The Portuguese Slump and Crash and the Euro Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natascha Van Mechelen & Sarah Marchal, 2013. "Trends and convergence of Europe’s minimum income schemes," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/11, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.