Report NEP-EEC-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Caporin & Loriana Pelizzon & Francesco Ravazzolo & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Measuring sovereign contagion in Europe," Working Paper 2012/05, Norges Bank.
- Carlo A. Favero, 2012. "Modelling and Forecasting Yield Differentials in the euro area. A non-linear Global VAR model," Working Papers 431, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Banerjee, Ritwik, 2012. "An Evaluation of the Revenue side as a source of fiscal consolidation in high debt economies," MPRA Paper 37956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Martin Guenther, 2012. "Exchange Rate Bands of Inaction and Play-Hysteresis in German Exports – Sectoral Evidence for Some OECD Destinations," Ruhr Economic Papers 0327, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:cz is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sauter, Oliver, 2012. "Assessing uncertainty in Europe and the US: is there a common uncertainty factor?," MPRA Paper 38031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2012-113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:379 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alber, Jens & Heisig, Jan Paul, 2011. "Do new labour activation policies work? A descriptive analysis of the German Hartz reforms," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-211, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).