Do new labour activation policies work? A descriptive analysis of the German Hartz reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebbinghaus, Bernhard, 2008. "Reforming Early Retirement in Europe, Japan and the USA," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199553396.
- Boss, Alfred, 2008. "Zur Entwicklung des Anspruchslohns in Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 1463, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kemmerling, Achim & Bruttel, Oliver, 2005. "New politics in German labour market policy? The implications of the recent Hartz reforms for the German welfare state," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2005-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum income support; unemployment compensation; labour market reforms; Hartz reform; activation policy; social inclusion; recommodification; working and non-working poor; Mindestsicherung; Arbeitslosenunterstützung; Arbeitsmarktreformen; Hartz-Reform; Aktivierungspolitik; soziale Inklusion und Teilhabe; Rekommodifizierung; arbeitende und nicht arbeitende Arme;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-04-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-04-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbisi:spi2011211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uswzbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.