Report NEP-EEC-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & AndrÃ© Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "The messy rebuilding of Europe," Policy Briefs 719, Bruegel.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It Work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?," IZA Policy Papers 39, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano d'Addona & Ilaria Musumeci, 2012. "The British opt-out from the European Monetary Union: empirical evidence from monetary policy rules," CEIS Research Paper 225, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Mar 2012.
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden stops in the euro area," Policy Contributions 718, Bruegel.
- Item repec:zbw:hawdps:32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:zbw:hawdps:30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudia FORONI & Massimiliano MARCELLINO, 2012. "A Comparison of Mixed Frequency Approaches for Modelling Euro Area Macroeconomic Variables," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/07, European University Institute.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 227, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2012.
- Patrice Muller & Shaan Devnani & Rasmus Flytkjaer, 2012. "The impact of state guarantees on banks' debt issuing costs, lending and funding policy," European Economy - Economic Papers 447, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.