Report NEP-EEC-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioannou, Demosthenes & Stracca, Livio, 2011. "Have euro area and EU economic governance worked? Just the facts," Working Paper Series 1344, European Central Bank.
- Andersson, Magnus & D’Agostino, Antonello & de Bondt, Gabe & Roma, Moreno, 2011. "The predictive content of sectoral stock prices: a US-euro area comparison," Working Paper Series 1343, European Central Bank.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1102, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Nikolai Stähler & Carlos Thomas, 2011. "FiMod - a DSGE model for fiscal policy simulations," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1110, Banco de Espa�a.
- de Castro Fernández, Francisco & Pérez, Javier J. & Rodríguez-Vives, Marta, 2011. "Fiscal data revisions in Europe," Working Paper Series 1342, European Central Bank.
- Karl Whelan, 2011. "Ireland’s Sovereign Debt Crisis," Working Papers 201109, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "The economic impact of upward and downward occupational mobility: A comparison of eight EU member states," Working Papers 13, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Bruno Contini, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 102, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.