Report NEP-EEC-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jochem, Axel & Volz, Ute, 2011. "Portfolio holdings in the euro area - home bias and the role of international, domestic and sector-specific factors," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Andrew Ang & Francis A. Longstaff, 2011. "Systemic Sovereign Credit Risk: Lessons from the U.S. and Europe," NBER Working Papers 16982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heiner Mikosch & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2011. "Has the EMU Reduced Wage Growth and Unemployment? Testing a Model of Trade Union Behaviour," KOF Working papers 11-280, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Anderson, James, 2011. "Migration of Labor in Europe. Theory and Evidence," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 110427, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Olivia Ekert-Jaffé & Isabelle Terraz, 2011. "The scarring effect of unemployment in ten European countries : an analysis based on the ECHP," Working Papers of BETA 2011-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," BIS Working Papers 345, Bank for International Settlements.