Report NEP-EEC-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- di Mauro, Filippo & Forster, Katrin & Lima, Ana, 2010. "The global downturn and its impact on euro area exports and competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 119, European Central Bank.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2010. "The Euroâ€™s Effecton Trade Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 10/226, .
- Ralf Sabiwalsky, 2010. "Executive Compensation Regulation and the Dynamics of the Pay-Performance Sensitivity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "The Euro Area Crisis Management Framework – Consequences and Institutional Follow-ups," Ruhr Economic Papers 0207, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bodea, Cristina & Huemer, Stefan, 2010. "Dancing together at arm’s length? – The interaction of central banks with governments in the G7," Occasional Paper Series 120, European Central Bank.
- Martin Mandler, 2010. "Explaining ECB and FED interest rate correlation: Economic interdependence and optimal monetary policy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201025, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Paolo Gelain & Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "A DSGE Model from the Old Keynesian Economics: An Empirical Investigation," CDMA Working Paper Series 201014, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Martinez-Carrascal, Carmen & von Landesberger, Julian, 2010. "Explaining the money demand of non-financial corporations in the Euro area: A macro and a micro view," Working Paper Series 1257, European Central Bank.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Benati, Luca, 2010. "Unconventional monetary policy and the great recession - Estimating the impact of a compression in the yield spread at the zero lower bound," Working Paper Series 1258, European Central Bank.
- Barbone, Luca & Islam, Roumeen & Sanchez, Luis Alvaro, 2010. "The great crisis and fiscal institutions in eastern and central Europe and central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5453, The World Bank.
- Boeri, Tito & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2010. "Is Social Security Secure with NDC?," IZA Discussion Papers 5235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fatma Gul Unal & Mirjana Dokmanovic & Rafis Abazov, 2010. "The Economic and Financial Crises in CEE and CIS: Gender Perspectives and Policy Choices," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_598, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2010. "The Feldstein –Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: evidence from EU members," MPRA Paper 26010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Mitigating the pro-cyclicality of Basel II," Working Papers 1028, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove, 2010. "Can Belgian firms cope with the Chinese dragon and the Asian tigers ? The export performance of multi-product firms on foreign markets," Working Paper Research 204, National Bank of Belgium.