Report NEP-EEC-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colangelo, Antonio & Inklaar, Robert, 2010. "Banking sector output measurement in the euro area - a modified approach," Working Paper Series 1204, European Central Bank.
- Pistor, Katharina, 2010. "Into the Void: Governing Finance in Central and Eastern Europe," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2010. "Readdressing the trade effect of the Euro: Allowing for currency misalignment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Genschel, Philipp & Jachtenfuchs, Markus, 2010. "The fiscal anatomy of a regulatory polity: Tax policy and multilevel governance in the EU," TranState Working Papers 114, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2010. "Cross-border banking and the international transmission of financial distress during the crisis of 2007-2008," Working Paper Series 1203, European Central Bank.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roman Matousek & Chris Stewart, 2010. "EU Banks Rating Assignments: Is there Heterogeneity between New and Old Member Countries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1009, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2010. "The Extreme Risk Problem for Monetary Policies of the Euro-Candidates," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Betty C. Daniel & Christos Shiamptanis, 2010. "Sovereign Default Risk in a Monetary Union," Working Papers 2010-3, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2010. "Beyond the crisis: EMU and labour market reform pressures in good and bad times," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 23, European Institute, LSE.