Report NEP-EEC-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00435836_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable?: Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 982, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dar:vpaper:40392 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2010. "A Short Note on the Nowcasting and the Forecasting of Euro-area GDP Using Non-Parametric Techniques," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00460472, HAL.
- Gabriel Pérez-Quiros & Maximo Camacho & Pilar Poncela, 2010. "Green Shoots? Where, when and how?," Working Papers 2010-04, FEDEA.
- Caterina Giannetti & Nicola Jentzsch & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cross-border Entry in European Banking," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 980, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:21227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Kalstad, Kjartan Øren, 2010. "Increased price markup from union coordination: OECD panel evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Grigoris Zarotiadis & Aristea Gkagka, 2010. "Switching from convergence to divergence in the European Union: A case study," Working Papers 164, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Trends in Economic Research: An International Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan José Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, ., 2010. "Unemployment and Temporary Jobs in the Crisis: Comparing France and Spain," Working Papers 2010-07, FEDEA.
- Petra Dünhaupt, 2010. "Financialization and the rentier income share - evidence from the USA and Germany," IMK Working Paper 2-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Lee Ohanian, 2010. "The Spanish Crisis from a Global Perspective," Working Papers 2010-03, FEDEA.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE & Fabio WALTENBERG, 2010. "Ageing Workforce, Productivity and Labour costs of Belgian Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Harrison, Richard & Oomen, Özlem, 2010. "Evaluating and estimating a DSGE model for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 380, Bank of England.
- Waldron, Matt & Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2010. "Household debt, house prices and consumption in the United Kingdom: a quantitative theoretical analysis," Bank of England working papers 379, Bank of England.