Report NEP-EEC-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erdenebat Bataa & Denise R. Osborn & Marianne Sensier & Dick van Dijk, 2009. "Changes in International Business Cycle Affiliations," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 132, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Brandner, Peter & Grech, Harald & Paterson, Iain, 2009. "Unifying EU Representation at the IMF Executive Board," Economics Series 245, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00435836_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wagenvoort, Rien & Ebner, AndrÃ© & Morgese Borys, Magdalena, 2009. "A factor analysis approch to measuring European loan and bond market integration," Discussion Papers in Economics 11071, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vajanne, Laura, 2009. "Inferring market power from retail deposit interest rates in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 27/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Betty C. Daniel & Christos Shiamptanis, 2009. "Fiscal Policy in the European Monetary Union," Working Papers 2009-1, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue N., 2009. "Brainy Africans to Fortress Europe: For Money or Colonial Vestiges?," IZA Discussion Papers 4615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "How Deep is a Crisis? Policy Responses and Structural Factors Behind Diverging Performances," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Szilvia Hamori, 2009. "Employment convergence of immigrants in the European Union," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0907, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Goran Serdarevic & Petr Teply, 2009. "Efficiency of EU Merger Control in the 1990-2008 Period," Working Papers IES 2009/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009. "The Distributional Impact of In Kind Public Benefits in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2009. "Aviation and the EU ETS - Lessons learned from previous emissions trading schemes," Working Papers 2009:14, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Siedschlag, Iulia, 2009. "Measuring International Technology Spillovers and Progress Towards the European Research Area," Papers WP330, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "The Impact of the Crisis on Budget Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0924, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ansgar Belke & Joscha Beckmann & Michael Kühl, 2009. "Global Integration of Central and Eastern European Financial Markets: The Role of Economic Sentiments," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 952, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Jaenichen, Ursula & Villosio, Claudia, 2009. "Have Labour Market Reforms at the Turn of the Millennium Changed Job Durations of the New Entrants? A Comparative Study for Germany and Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 4591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).