Report NEP-EEC-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. James Reade & Ulrich Volz, 2009. "Too Much to Lose, or More to Gain? Should Sweden Join the Euro?," Economics Series Working Papers 442, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hohmeyer, Katrin, 2009. "Effectiveness of One-Euro-Jobs: Do programme characteristics matter?," IAB Discussion Paper 200920, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2009. "External Return to Education in Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Dirk Engel & Joel Stiebale, 2009. "Private Equity, Investment and Financial Constraints – Firm-Level Evidence for France and the United Kingdom," Ruhr Economic Papers 0126, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2009. "Complements or Substitutes? Task Specialization by Gender and Nativity in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianluca Marcato & Giovanni Alberto Tira, 2009. "Driving Factors in Pricing European CMBS: Bond, Mortgage and Real Estate Characteristics," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Joachim Wagner, 2009. "One-third codetermination at company supervisory boards and firm performance in German manufacturing Industries: First direct evidence from a new type of enterprise data," Working Paper Series in Economics 136, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2009. "The Challenge of Restoring French Competitiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 720, OECD Publishing.