Report NEP-EEC-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2008. "Wage Flexibility or Wage Coordination? Economic Policy Implications of the Wage-Led Demand Regime in the Euro Area," Working Papers wp160, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sandor Richter, 2008. "Seeking New Ways of Financing the EU Budget: on the Proposal of a European Tax on Foreign Exchange Transactions," wiiw Research Reports 345, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Maria Rosa Borges, 2008. "Efficient Market Hypothesis in European Stock Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/20, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Alberto Giacomin & Matilde Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2008. "Money and Markets:Introduction," Working Papers 2008_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Álvaro M. Pina, 2008. "Business Cycles, Core and Periphery in Monetary Unions: Comparing Europe and North America," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Özlem Onaran, 2008. "Jobless Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers wp165, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mendez, Ildefonso, 2008. "Intergenerational Time Transfers and Internal Migration: Accounting for Low Spatial Mobility in Southern Europe," MPRA Paper 8654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashoka Mody & Stefania Fabrizio, 2008. "Breaking the Impediments to Budgetary Reforms; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/82, International Monetary Fund.
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickensy, 2007. " Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0709, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised Mar 2008.