Report NEP-EEC-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Meister & Bart Verspagen, 2005. "European Productivity Gaps Is R&D the Solution?," DRUID Working Papers 05-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Campa, Jose M. & Hernando, Ignacio, 2005. "M&AS performance in the European financial industry," IESE Research Papers D/588, IESE Business School.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2005. "Common Currencies and FDI Flows," LEM Papers Series 2005/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Paola Giuri & Alessandra Luzzi, 2005. "Commercialisation Strategies of Technology based European SMEs: Markets for Technology vs. Markets for Products," LEM Papers Series 2005/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bowen, H. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2004. "European integration: the third step," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-19a, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2005. "The trade-off between agglomeration forces and relative costs: EU versus the “world” Evidence from firm-level location data 1974-1998," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 30, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dustmann, Christian & Pereira, Sonia C., 2005. "Wage Growth and Job Mobility in the U.K. and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corak, Miles & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2005. "The Impact of Tax and Transfer Systems on Children in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 1589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orietta DESSY, 2005. "Nominal wage rigidity in Europe: estimates and institutional causes," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine Locatelli, 2004. "La place de la Russie dans l'approvisionnement gazier européen," Post-Print halshs-00002160, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00002713_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Characterizing the Production Process: A Disaggregated Analysis of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2004/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Antonio Fonfría Mesa & Isabel Alvarez González & Carlos Díaz de la Guardia Bueno, 2005. "Structural changes and competitiveness in Spanish manufacturing industry: analysis of some relationships," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 05-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore