Report NEP-EEC-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2005. "How Do Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interact in the European Monetary Union?," NBER Working Papers 11055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Patrick Llerena & Mauro Sylos Labini, 2005. "Science-Technology-Industry Links and the ”European Paradox”: Some Notes on the Dynamics of Scientific and Technological Research in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2005/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Balazs Egert & Amina Lahrèche-Révil & Kirsten Lommatzsch, 2004. "The Stock-Flow Approach to the Real Exchange Rate of CEE Transition Economies," Working Papers 2004-15, CEPII research center.
- Francesco Caselli & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "Is Poland the Next Spain?," NBER Working Papers 11045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Francesco Lippi, 2005. "Pricing behavior and the introduction of the euro: evidence from a panel of restaurants," Macroeconomics 0501029, EconWPA, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Gurgand, Marc & Margolis, David N., 2005. "Does Work Pay in France? Monetary Incentives and the Guaranteed Minimum Income," IZA Discussion Papers 1467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Russo, Giovanni & Hassink, Wolter, 2005. "The Part-Time Wage Penalty: A Career Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julien Garnier, 2004. "UK in or UK Out? A Common Cycle Analysis Between the UK and the Euro Zone," Working Papers 2004-17, CEPII research center.
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Determinants of Union Membership in 18 EU Countries: Evidence from Micro Data, 2002/03," IZA Discussion Papers 1464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karacaovali, Baybars & Limao, Nuno, 2005. "The clash of liberalizations : preferential versus multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3493, The World Bank.
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2005. "The organization of European football and the competitive balance within and between nations," Working Papers 2005001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.