Report NEP-EEC-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauro Visaggio, 2004. "Does Stability and Growth Pact Provide an Adequate and Consistent Fiscal Rule?," Macroeconomics 0407008, EconWPA.
- Joe Painter, 2003. "European Citizenship and the Regions," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0040, Queens University Belfast.
- Theodore Panagiotidisa & Gianluigi Pellonib & Wolfgang Polasekc, 2003. "Macroeconomic Effects of Reallocation Shocks:A generalised impulse response function analysis for three European countries," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-06, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Kerry E. Howell, 2004. "Developing Conceptualisations of Europeanization: Synthesising Methodological Approaches," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0044, Queens University Belfast.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2004. "Economic growth in an enlarged Europe: the human capital and R&D dimensions," Departmental Working Papers 2004-22, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Maarten P. Vink, 2003. "Limits of European Citizenship: European Integration and Domestic Immigration Policies," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0018, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Christopher Bowdler & Eilev S. Jansen, 2004. "Testing for a time-varying price-cost markup in the Euro area inlation process," Working Paper 2004/9, Norges Bank.
- Paolo Zanghieri, 2004. "Current Accounts Dynamics in new EU members: Sustainability and Policy Issues," Working Papers 2004-07, CEPII research center.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2004. "Determinants of entrepreneurship in Europe," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ian Bache & Adam Marshall, 2004. "Euroeanisation and Domestic Change: A Governance Approach to Institutional Adaptation in Britain," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0046, Queens University Belfast.