Report NEP-EDU-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han Yu & Naci Mocan, 2018. "The Impact of High School Curriculum on Confidence, Academic Success, and Mental and Physical Well-Being of University Students," NBER Working Papers 24573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott E. Carrell & Mark Hoekstra & Elira Kuka, 2018. "The Long-Run Effects of Disruptive Peers," Departmental Working Papers 1804, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrik Hvidman & Hans Henrik Sievertsen, 2018. "High-Stakes Grades and Student Behavior," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/698, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Florian Fuchs & Roland Füss & Tim Jenkisnon & Stefan Morkoetter, 2018. "Should Investors Care Where Private Equity Managers Went To School?," Working Papers on Finance 1806, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Irina V. Volkova, 2018. "Soviet School in 1937 The Communities of Teachers and Students in the Face of Coming War," HSE Working papers WP BRP 166/HUM/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Korpi, Tomas & Tåhlin, Michael, 2018. "On-the-job training: A skill match approach to the determinants and outcomes of lifelong learning," Working Paper Series 7/2018, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Nava Ashraf & Natalie Bau & Corinne Low & Kathleen McGinn, 2018. "Negotiating a Better Future: How Interpersonal Skills Facilitate Inter-Generational Investment," Working Papers 2018-023, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Kuklin, Vladimir (Куклин, Владимир), 2018.
"Analysis of Methods for the Formation and Evaluation of the Quality of Rating Systems
[Анализ Методов Формирования И Оценки Качества Рейтинговых Систем]," Working Papers 041822, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Seyedehsahar Shafieiosgouei & Nava Nourdad & Robab Hassantofighi & Seyyedreza Shafieioskouei, 2018. "The Effect of E-Learning on Learning and Interest in School Attendance among Elementary School Students," Working papers 012, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Avraamova, Elena (Авраамова, Елена) & Klyachko, Tatiana (Клячко, Татьяна) & Loginov, Dmitriy (Логинов, Дмитрий) & Semionova, Elena (Семионова, Елена) & Tokareva, Galina (Токарева, Галина) & Yakovlev, , 2018.
"Monitoring of Regional Systems of General Education - 2017 (Sociological and Economic Aspects)
[Мониторинг Региональных Систем Общего Образования – 2017 Год (Социологические И Экономические Аспекты," Working Papers 041818, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Andreu Arenas, Clément Malgouyres, 2018. "Countercyclical School Attainment and Intergenerational Mobility," Working papers 679, Banque de France.
- Oecd, 2018. "How is the tertiary-educated population evolving?," Education Indicators in Focus 61, OECD Publishing.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2018. "Inequality of Educational Opportunity? Schools as Mediators of the Intergenerational Transmission of Income," NBER Working Papers 24537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2017. "Sorting and agglomeration economies in French economics departments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4jn6cjcel99, Sciences Po.
- Philipp Lergetporer & Katharina Werner & Ludger Wößmann & Ludger Woessmann, 2018. "Does Ignorance of Economic Returns and Costs Explain the Educational Aspiration Gap? Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 7000, CESifo Group Munich.
- Belyakov, Sergei (Беляков, Сергей), 2018.
"The Medium-Term Forecast for the Development of Professional Education of the Russian Federation (by Level of Professional Education)
[Среднесрочный Прогноз Развития Профессионального Образования Р," Working Papers 041821, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Graeme Newell, 2017. "University education assets as a property sector," ERES eres2017_31, European Real Estate Society (ERES).