Report NEP-EDU-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodney J. Andrews & Scott A. Imberman & Michael F. Lovenheim, 2017. "Risky Business? The Effect of Majoring in Business on Earnings and Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 23575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcella Vigneri & Paolo Berta, 2017. "Does Education Empower Girls? Evidence from Mali," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo & Su, Xuejuan, 2017. "The Impact of Schooling Intensity on Student Learning: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Working Papers 2017-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2018.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Stefanie Licklederer, 2017. "Additional Career Assistance and Educational Outcomes for Students in Lower Track Secondary Schools," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0132, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Battal Dogan & Bumin Yenmez, 2017. "Unified Enrollment in School Choice: How to Improve Student Assignment in Chicago," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 17.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Adukia, Anjali & Asher, Samuel & Novosad, Paul, 2017. "Educational Investment Responses to Economic Opportunity: Evidence from Indian Road Construction," MPRA Paper 80194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2017. "How much of a problem is bullying at school?," PISA in Focus 74, OECD Publishing.
- David Monaghan, 2017. "The Impact of Economic Inequality and Gender Parity on Educational Assortative Mating: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 607, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Graham Beattie & Jean-William P. Laliberté & Catherine Michaud-Leclerc & Philip Oreopoulos, 2017. "What Sets College Thrivers and Divers Apart? A Contrast in Study Habits, Attitudes, and Mental Health," NBER Working Papers 23588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew E. Clark & SeEun Jung, 2017. "Does Compulsory Education Really Increase Life Satisfaction?," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-6, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Jul 2017.
- Dietrich, Stephan & Malerba, Daniele & Barrientos, Armando & Gassmann, Franziska & Mohnen, Pierre & Tirivayi, Nyasha & Kavuma, Susan & Matovu, Fred, 2017. "Social protection investments, human capital, and income growth: Simulating the returns to social cash transfers in Uganda," MERIT Working Papers 2017-029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ozkan Eren & Naci Mocan, 2017. "Juvenile Punishment, High School Graduation and Adult Crime: Evidence from Idiosyncratic Judge Harshness," NBER Working Papers 23573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard J. Murnane & Sean F. Reardon, 2017. "Long-Term Trends in Private School Enrollments by Family Income," NBER Working Papers 23571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang Song & Guangsu Zhou, 2017. "Inequality of opportunity and household education expenditures: Evidence from panel data in China," Working Papers 439, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 2017. "Long-run Effects of Public Expenditure on Poverty," Working Papers 17.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Giffoni & Matteo Gomellini & Dario Pellegrino, 2017. "Human capital and urban growth in Italy, 1981-2001," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1127, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sandra García & Juan Saavedra, 2017. "Educational Impacts and Cost-Effectiveness of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs in Developing Countries: A Meta-Analysis," NBER Working Papers 23594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dongwoo Kim & Cory Koedel & Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky & Weiwei Wu, 2017. "Pensions and Late-Career Teacher Retention," Working Papers 1708, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Prempeh, Kwadwo Boateng & Nsiah-Asare, Evelyn, 2017. "Evaluating the Impact of Outsourcing Strategy on Procurement Performance of Selected Technical Universities in Ghana," MPRA Paper 80191, University Library of Munich, Germany.