Report NEP-EDU-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabrera Hernández, Francisco-Javier, 2016. "Essays on the impact evaluation of education policies in Mexico," Economics PhD Theses 0316, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Zachary Bleemer & Meta Brown & Donghoon Lee & Katherine Strair & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2017. "Echoes of rising tuition in students’ borrowing, educational attainment, and homeownership in post-recession America," Staff Reports 820, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eric J. Baron, 2017. "The Effect of Teachers' Unions on Student Achievement: Evidence from Wisconsin's Act 10," Working Papers wp2017_07_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Luz Karime Abadía Alvarado, 2017. "Gender score gaps of Colombia students in pisa test," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015645, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Damon Clark & David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Mark Rush, 2017. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1293, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Jerrim, John & Lopez-Agudo, Luis Alejandro & Marcenaro-Gutierrez, Oscar D. & Shure, Nikki, 2017. "What Happens When Econometrics and Psychometrics Collide? An Example Using the PISA Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10847, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainoa, 2017. "English Proficiency and Test Scores of Immigrant Children in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 10848, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schiff, Maurice, 2017. "Education, Governance, Trade and Distance: Impact on Technology Diffusion and the East Asia-Latin America Productivity Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 10843, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Postepska, Agnieszka, 2017. "Ethnic Capital and Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 10851, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isaac Kalonda Kanyama, 2017. "Patterns and trends in horizontal inequality in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," WIDER Working Paper Series 151, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martínez & Antonio Villar, 2017. "Population Structure And The Human Development Index," Working Papers 17.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.