Report NEP-EDU-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Angrist & David Autor & Sally Hudson & Amanda Pallais, 2016. "Evaluating Post-Secondary Aid: Enrollment, Persistence, and Projected Completion Effects," NBER Working Papers 23015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Cara Orfield & Matt Sloan & Ali Protik, 2016. "The Medium-Term Impacts of Girl-Friendly Schools: 7-Year Evidence from School Construction in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 1609, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Juan Saavedra & Emma Näslund-Hadley & Mariana Alfonso, 2017. "Targeted Remedial Education: Experimental Evidence from Peru," NBER Working Papers 23050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Contini, Dalit & Cugnata, Federica & Scagni, Andrea, 2016. "Social selection in higher education. Enrolment, dropout and timely degree attainment in Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201609, University of Turin.
- Ana Ribeiro, 2016. "Affirmative Action Outcomes - Evidence from a Law School in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_43, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Aldieri, Luigi & Kotsemir, Maxim & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "The impact of research collaboration on academic performance: An empirical analysis for Russian Universities," MPRA Paper 76408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Aleskerov & I. Frumin & E. Kardanova, 2016. "Heterogeneity of the educational system: an introduction to the problem," Papers 1701.07322, arXiv.org.
- Thi Mai Anh Nguyen & Alicia Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang, 2017. "Research Funding of Australian Universities: Are There Increasing Concentration?," Discussion Papers Series 578, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Britta Hoyer & T.M. van Huizen & L.M. Keijzer & T. Rezaei Khavas & S. Rosenkranz & B. Westbrock, 2016. "Do talented women shy away from competition?," Working Papers 16-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Sarojini Hirshleifer, 2017. "Incentives for Effort or Outputs? A Field Experiment to Improve Student Performance," Working Papers 201701, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Ana L Kassouf & Luca Tiberti & Marcos Garcias & Ida Bojicic Ono, 2016. "Evidence of the Impact of Children´s Domestic and Market Labor on Learning from School Census Data in Brazil," Working Papers PMMA 2016-27, PEP-PMMA.
- Jacob, Arun, 2016. "Gender Bias in Educational Attainment in India : The Role of Dowry Payments," MPRA Paper 76338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Fortin & Safa Ragued, 2016. "Does Temporary Interruption in Postsecondary Education Induce a Wage Penalty? Evidence from Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1605, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- John Haisken-DeNew & Syed Hasan & Nikhil Jha & Mathias Sinning, 2017. "Unawareness and Selective Disclosure: The Effect of School Quality Information on Property Prices," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sanni N. Breining & Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Jeffrey Roth, 2017. "Birth Order and Delinquency: Evidence from Denmark and Florida," NBER Working Papers 23038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisa Failache & Gonzalo Salas & Andrea Vigorito, 2016. "La dinámica reciente del bienestar de los niños en Uruguay. Un estudio en base a datos longitudinales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-11, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.