Report NEP-EDU-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo, 2016. "No student left behind? Evidence from the Programme for School Guidance in Spain," Working Papers 16.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jacek Liwiński, 2016. "Does it pay to study abroad? Evidence from Poland," Working Papers 2016-25, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jaik, Katharina & Wolter, Stefan C., 2016. "Lost in Transition: The Influence of Locus of Control on Delaying Educational Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 10191, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Beuchert, Louise Voldby & Humlum, Maria Knoth & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Smith, Nina, 2016. "The Short-Term Effects of School Consolidation on Student Achievement: Evidence of Disruption?," IZA Discussion Papers 10195, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2016. "The Importance of School Systems: Evidence from International Differences in Student Achievement," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 300, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mihalis Giannakis & Nicola Bullivant, 2016. "The massification of higher education in the UK: Aspects of service quality," Post-Print hal-01342553, HAL.
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. "Ability Tracking and Social Capital in China’s Rural Secondary School System," LICOS Discussion Papers 37916, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Sebastían Nielen, 2016. "Mentoring Disadavantaged Youths during School-to-work Transition: Evidence from Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 123, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Fan Li & Yingquan Song & Hongmei Yi & Jianguo Wei & Linxiu Zhang & Yaojiang Shi & James Chu & Natalie Johnson & Prashant Loyalka & Scott Rozelle, 2015. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on the Matriculation of Junior High School Students into Rural China’s High Schools," LICOS Discussion Papers 36815, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Ruhose, Jens & Woessmann, Ludger, 2016. "Knowledge Capital and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 299, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Klyachko, Tatiana (Клячко, Татьяна), 2016.
"Normative Per Capital Financing of Higher Education
[Нормативное Подушевое Финансирование В Высшем Образовании]," Working Papers 3059, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Peter Cappelli & Shinjae Won, 2016. "How You Pay Affects How You Do: Financial Aid Type and Student Performance in College," NBER Working Papers 22604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2016. "Recent Flattening in the Higher Education Wage Premium: Polarization, Skill Downgrading, or Both?," IZA Discussion Papers 10194, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-01215998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew S. Rutledge & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Francis M. Vitagliano, 2016. "How Does Student Debt Affect Early-Career Retirement Saving?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2016-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview," MPRA Paper 73725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danielle H. Sandler & Lisa Schulkind, 2016. "The Timing of Teenage Births and the Signaling Value of a High School Degree," Working Papers 16-39, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pierre Courtioux & Tristan-Pierre Maury, 2016. "Public, privé et éducation prioritaire : une analyse de la mixité sociale selon le secteur du collège," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01339855, HAL.
- Hahm, Sabrina & Kluve, Jochen, 2016. "Effects of the Bologna Reform on Educational Outcomes: Micro Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10201, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Falcke, Swantje & Meng, Christoph & Nollen, Romy, 2016. "Educational mismatches for second generation migrants. An analysis of applied science graduates in the Netherlands," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Papageorge, Nicholas W. & Thom, Kevin, 2016. "Genes, Education, and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," IZA Discussion Papers 10200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).