Report NEP-EDU-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso Leme & Josep-Oriol Escardíbul, 2016. "The effect of a specialized versus a general upper secondary school curriculum on students’ performance and inequality. A difference-in-differences cross country country comparison," Working Papers 2016/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Moshe Justman & Brendan Houng, 2016. "Student and Staff Attitudes and School Performance," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Andrew Wheeler, 2016. "Breaking the Cycle: the Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Oecd, 2016. "Should all students be taught complex mathematics?," PISA in Focus 65, OECD Publishing.
- Sandro Eduardo Monsueto & Adriana Moura Guimarães, 2016. "Perfil e Desempenho Acadêmico dos Alunos de Economia da FACE/UFG," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 053, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Avraamova, Elena M. (Авраамова, Елена) & Klyachko, Tatiana (Клячко, Татьяна) & Loginov, Dmitriy (Логинов, Дмитрий) & Mareeva, Svetlana (Мареева, Светлана), 2016.
"Implementation of the Third Wave of Monitoring the Efficiency and Quality of School Education in the Context of the Increase in Wages of Teachers: Main Results
[Проведение Третьей Волны Мониторинга," Working Papers 7610, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Claudio Michelacci & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Are They All Like Bill, Mark, and Steve? The Education Premium for Entrepreneurs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1612, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2017.
- Wiswall, Matthew & Zafar, Basit, 2016. "Human capital investments and expectations about career and family," Staff Reports 792, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Koen Frenken, 2016. "A Complexity-Theoretic Perspective on Innovation Policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1619, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Gunes, Pinar & Tsaneva, Magda, 2016. "The Effects of Early Pregnancy on Education, Physical Health and Mental Distress: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2016-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Condon & Susan Drilea & Carolyn Lichtenstein & James Mabli & Emily Madden & Katherine Niland, "undated". "Diet Quality of American School Children by National School Lunch Program Participation Status: Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005-2010 (Summary)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8749d9700b0343139e67d4295, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Elizabeth Condon & Susan Drilea & Carolyn Lichtenstein & James Mabli & Emily Madden & Katherine Niland, "undated". "Diet Quality of American School Children by National School Lunch Program Participation Status: Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005-2010," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 36c1ee6e851445d5957fb99ac, Mathematica Policy Research.