Report NEP-EDU-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehlers, Tim & Schwager, Robert, 2016. "Academic achievement and tracking: A theory based on grading standards," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 289, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- David Figlio & Paola Giuliano & Umut Özek & Paola Sapienza, 2016. "Long-Term Orientation and Educational Performance," NBER Working Papers 22541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figlio, David N. & Giuliano, Paola & Özek, Umut & Sapienza, Paola, 2016. "Long-Term Orientation and Educational Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 10147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aomar Ibourk, 2016. "Learning Achievement in Morocco: a Status Assessment," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1615, Policy Center for the New South.
- Alex Armand, 2015. "Who wears the trousers in the family? Intra-household resource control, subjective expectations and human capital investment," NCID Working Papers 03/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Lincove, Jane Arnold & Cortes, Kalena E., 2016. "Match or Mismatch? Automatic Admissions and College Preferences of Low- and High-Income Students," IZA Discussion Papers 10150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sujata Visaria & Rajeev Dehejia & Melody M. Chao & Anirban Mukhopadhyay, 2016. "Unintended Consequences of Rewards for Student Attendance: Results from a Field Experiment in Indian Classrooms," NBER Working Papers 22528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2016. "Human Capital Investments and Expectations about Career and Family," NBER Working Papers 22543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Esra & Kuka, Elira & Shenhav, Na'ama, 2016. "Women's Enfranchisement and Children's Education: The Long-Run Impact of the U.S. Suffrage Movement," IZA Discussion Papers 10148, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Koen Frenken, 2016. "A Complexity-Theoretic Perspective on Innovation Policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- Sanchari Roy & Matthew Morton & Shryana Bhattacharya, 2016. "Hidden Human Capital: Psychological Empowerment & Adolescent Girls’ Aspirations in India," Working Paper Series 9716, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Alex Armand, 2015. "Are Parental Perceived Returns to Schooling predicting Future Schooling Decisions? Evidence from Macedonia," NCID Working Papers 02/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Anne Gordon & Katherine Niland & Mary Kay Fox, "undated". "Learning from the Past and Shaping the Future: How School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Studies Helped Change School Meals," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3121d696cde3458dacef258d9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Paulo A. Meyer M. Nascimento, 2016. "Compartilhamento de Custos e Crédito Estudantil Contingente à Renda: possibilidades e limitações de aplicação para o Brasil," Discussion Papers 2220, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2016. "Grading systems of degree projects and labor market entry: Students choices and perceptions of the importance of grading scales in the labor market," INDEK Working Paper Series 2016/15, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Willian Washington Wives & Luis Claudio Kubota & Tel Amiel, 2016. "Análise do Uso das TICs em Escolas Públicas e Privadas a partir da Teoria da Atividade," Discussion Papers 2218, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alison Wellington & Hanley Chiang & Kristin Heallgren & Cecilia Speroni & Mariesa Herrmann & Paul Burkander, "undated". "Evaluation of the Teacher Incentive Fund: Implementation and Impacts of Pay-for-Performance After Three Years (Final Report)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c01a81e283374843b1d4b39ce, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Govert E. Bijwaard & Mikko Myrskylä & Per Tynelius & Finn Rasmussen, 2016. "Education, cognitive ability and cause-specific mortality: a structural approach," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.