Report NEP-EDU-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuki, Takako & Igei, Kengo & Demas, Angela, 2016. "Measuring the Quality of Education Policies and Their Implementation for Better Learning: Adapting World Bank’s SABER Tools on School Autonomy and Accountability to Senegal," Working Papers 113, JICA Research Institute.
- Cathles, Alison, 2016. "New variables for vocational secondary schooling: Patterns around the world from 1950-2010," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Liouaeddine, Mariem, 2016.
"Démocratisation de l’éducation et inégalités scolaires au Maroc
[Democratization of education and educational inequality in Morocco]," MPRA Paper 69256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bond, Timothy N. & Bulman, George & Li, Xiaoxiao & Smith, Jonathan, 2016. "Updated Expectations and College Application Portfolios," MPRA Paper 69317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azimi, Mohammad Naim, 2015. "Annotating Sales to Price Panel: An Economic Theory of Volume to Value Relation with Technology Assisted Education in Afghanistan," MPRA Paper 69531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2015.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2015.
"Procesos de internacionalización en la educación superior de Costa Rica
[Internationalisation Processes in Costarican Higher Education]," MPRA Paper 64271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dettling, Lisa J. & Goodman, Sarena & Smith, Jonathan, 2015. "Every Little Bit Counts: The Impact of High-speed Internet on the Transition to College," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-108, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2016. "Top Incomes and Human Well-Being Around the World," CEP Discussion Papers dp1400, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Biewen, Martin & Tapalaga, Madalina, 2016. "Life-Cycle Educational Choices: Evidence for Two German Cohorts," IZA Discussion Papers 9699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).