Report NEP-EDU-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachan, Raymond Imtiaz, 2015. "Three essays on the economics of higher education," Economics PhD Theses 0615, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Di Paolo, Antonio, 2015. "Bilingual Schooling and Earnings: Evidence from a Language-in-Education Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 9431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samantha B. Rawlings, 2015. "Parental education and child health: Evidence from an education reform in China," CINCH Working Paper Series 1511, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Acosta, Pablo A. & Muller, Noel & Sarzosa, Miguel, 2015. "Beyond Qualifications: Returns to Cognitive and Socio-Emotional Skills in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 9403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- María Edo & Mariana Marchionni & Santiago Garganta, 2015. "Conditional Cash Transfer Programs and Enforcement of Compulsory Education Laws. The case of Asignación Universal por Hijo in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0190, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Antonio di Paolo, 2015. "“Bilingual Schooling and Earnings: Evidence from a Language-in-Education reform”," AQR Working Papers 201511, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2015.
- Daniel A. KamhÃ¶fer & Hendrik Schmitz & Matthias Westphal, 2015. "Heterogeneity in Marginal Nonmonetary Returns to Higher Education," CINCH Working Paper Series 1512, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Oct 2015.
- Ali Protik & Steven Glazerman & Julie Bruch & Bing-ru Teh, 2015. "Staffing a Low-Performing School: Behavioral Responses to Selective Teacher Transfer Incentives (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a22112a4287340c58be8fe2b5, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Gabrielle Wills, 2015. "A profile of the labour market for school principals in South Africa: Evidence to inform policy," Working Papers 12/2015, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Miron Tequame & Nyasha Tirivayi, 2015. "Higher education and fertility: Evidence from a natural experiment in Ethiopia," CINCH Working Paper Series 1509, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Masino Serena & Niño-Zarazúa Miguel, 2015. "What Works to Improve the Quality of Student Learning in Developing Countries?," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan & Nolen, Patrick J., 2015. "Incentives and Children's Dietary Choices: A Field Experiment in Primary Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 9424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geoff Mason, 2014. "Skills and training for a more innovation-intensive economy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 431, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bulman, George & Fairlie, Robert W., 2015. "Technology and Education: Computers, Software, and the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 9432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Lipscomb & Jeffrey Terziev & Duncan Chaplin, 2015. "Measuring Teachers' Effectiveness: A Report from Phase 3 of Pennsylvania's Pilot of the Framework for Teaching," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 20ba9ab9063741bca31bc2c0b, Mathematica Policy Research.