Report NEP-EDU-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Klyachko, 2015. "The Higher Education in 2014: inconsistence of reform measures," Published Papers 221, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Blimpo, Moussa P. & Gajigo, Ousman & Pugatch, Todd, 2015. "Financial Constraints and Girls' Secondary Education: Evidence from School Fee Elimination in The Gambia," IZA Discussion Papers 9129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we1506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2015. "Competition, Selectivity and Innovation in the Higher Educational Market," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0810, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Benjamin Faber & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & Felix Weinhardt, 2015. "ICT and Education: Evidence from Student Home Addresses," NBER Working Papers 21306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Calver, 2015. "Closing the Aboriginal Education Gap in Canada: Assessing Progress and Estimating the Economic Benefits," CSLS Research Reports 2015-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Khan, Jangraiz & Khan Malik, Zilakat & Amin, Suleman, 2014. "The impact of mobile phones on the performance of university students," MPRA Paper 65119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madhuri Shah & Bhumika Mangrola, 2015. "Continuous Professional Development Through Feedback Mechanism," Working papers 2015-06-04, Voice of Research.
- Ayca Akarcay-Gurbuz & Sezgin Polat, 2015. "The rocky road to post-compulsory education in Turkey: Intergenerational educational mobility," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1510, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Philippe De Donder & Francisco Martinez-Mora, 2015. "On the Political Economy of University Admission Standards," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Brad J. Hershbein & Marta Lachowska, 2015. "The Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on College Enrollment, Persistence, and Completion," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-228, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Giles Pepler & Sara Frank Bristow & Paul Bacsich & Nick Jeans & Riina Vuorikari, 2015. "Cross-border Content: Investigation into Sharing Curricula across Borders and the Opportunities for OER," JRC Working Papers JRC94956, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Steve Bradley & Giuseppe Migali, 2015. "The Effect of a Tuition Fee Reform on the Risk of Drop Out from University in the UK," Working Papers 86010138, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Fan, Wen & Ma, Yuanyuan & Wang, Liming, 2015. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 9133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Ruhose, Jens & Woessmann, Ludger, 2015. "Human Capital Quality and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," IZA Discussion Papers 9130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Renfu Luo & Grant Miller & Scott Rozelle & Sean Sylvia & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2015. "Can Bureaucrats Really Be Paid Like CEOs? School Administrator Incentives for Anemia Reduction in Rural China," NBER Working Papers 21302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.