Report NEP-EDU-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elsner, Benjamin & Isphording, Ingo E., 2015. "A Big Fish in a Small Pond: Ability Rank and Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 9121, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Schwientek, Caroline, 2015. "What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2015. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 747, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Teteryatnikova, Mariya & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth, 2015. "Does the growth in higher education mean a decline in the quality of degrees?," CEPS Papers 10258, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Schweri, Jürg & Hartog, Joop, 2015. "Do Wage Expectations Influence the Decision to Enroll in Nursing College?," IZA Discussion Papers 9120, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Justine Hastings & Christopher A. Neilson & Seth D. Zimmerman, 2015. "The Effects of Earnings Disclosure on College Enrollment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 21300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Haan, Monique & Gautier, Pieter A. & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2015. "The Performance of School Assignment Mechanisms in Practice," IZA Discussion Papers 9118, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger, 2015. "The Information Value of Central School Exams," IZA Discussion Papers 9122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alfaro,Pablo & Evans,David & Holland,Peter Anthony, 2015. "Extending the school day in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7309, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Beasley & Elise Huillery, 2015. "Willing but Unable: Short-Term Experimental Evidence on Parent Empowerment and School Quality," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/mmkrke5an8l, Sciences Po.
- Kundu, Nobinkhor & Banu, Asma, 2014. "Sustainable development of low income countries through investment in tertiary education," MPRA Paper 65209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2014.
- Marina Murat & María Luisa Recalde & Pedro Gabriel Degiovanni, 2015. "The education networks of Latin America. Effects on trade during and after the cold war," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 113, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Anelli, Massimo & Peri, Giovanni, 2015. "Peers' Composition Effects in the Short and in the Long Run: College Major, College Performance and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 9119, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne Boring, 2015. "Gender Biases in student evaluations of teachers," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sarah Tumen & Sarah Crichton & Sylvia Dixon, 2015. "The Impact of Tertiary Study on the Labour Market Outcomes of Low-qualified School Leavers," Treasury Working Paper Series 15/07, New Zealand Treasury.
- Martín Rossi & Ana Reynoso, 2015. "Teenage risky behavior and parental supervision: the unintended consequences of multiple shifts school systems," Working Papers 121, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2016.
- Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Larouche, Alexandre & Trandafir, Mircea, 2015. "Quality of Higher Education and the Labor Market in Developing Countries: Evidence from an Education Reform in Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 9099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emran,Shahe & Sun,Yan - EAPCE, 2015. "Magical transition ? intergenerational educational and occupational mobility in rural China : 1988?2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7316, The World Bank.
- Meurs, Dominique & Puhani, Patrick A. & von Haaren, Friederike, 2015. "Number of Siblings and Educational Choices of Immigrant Children: Evidence from First- and Second-Generation Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9106, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fels, Katja & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Sinning, Mathias, 2015. "BAföG Plus: Deutschlands Hochschulfinanzierung neu. Nachgelagerte Studiengebühren können die soziale Schieflage in der Bildungsfinanzierung auflösen," RWI Positionen 66, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Maria Teresa Gorgitano & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2015. "School Meals and Children Satisfaction. Evidence from Italian Primary Schools," CSEF Working Papers 405, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- John Jerrim & Anna Vignoles, 2015. "The causal effect of East Asian 'mastery' teaching methods on English children's mathematics skills?," DoQSS Working Papers 15-05, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.