Report NEP-EDU-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom G. Geurts & Peter van Gool & Kristin Wellner, 2013. "Advanced Education in Real Estate Management: Experience from an Interdisciplinary and International Approach," ERES eres2013_223, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Rokhaya Dieye & Habiba Djebbari & Felipe Barrera-Osorio, 2014. "Accounting for Peer Effects in Treatment Response," AMSE Working Papers 1435, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jul 2014.
- Malgorzata Rymarzak & Dariusz Trojanowski, 2013. "Asset Management of Polish Universities," ERES eres2013_60, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Tansel, Aysit & Karaoglan, Deniz, 2014. "Health behaviors and education in Turkey," MPRA Paper 57322, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 2014.
- Bob Martens, 2013. "Real Estate Education and Blended Learning: An Educational Briefing on the Implementation of a Virtual Learning Environment," ERES eres2013_77, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ronald Beckers & Theo van der Voordt, 2014. "Corporate Real Estate Alignment Strategies in Dutch Higher Education," ERES eres2014_23, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Rogerio Fonseca Santovito & Joao da Rocha-Lima, 2013. "Concept Mapping and Meaningful Learning in Real Estate Education," ERES eres2013_289, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua C. Hall & Kaitlyn R. Harger, 2014. "Teaching Students to "Do" Public Choice in an Undergraduate Public Sector Course," Working Papers 14-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Pieter Le Roux, 2014. "Student-lead evaluation of a new workplace concept in an academic environment," ERES eres2014_141, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Emilio Haddad, 2013. "Developing Real Estate Education in Brazil: A Case Study of an MBA in Real Estate Development," ERES eres2013_354, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Judith Scott-Clayton & Veronica Minaya, 2014. "Should Student Employment Be Subsidized? Conditional Counterfactuals and the Outcomes of Work-Study Participation," NBER Working Papers 20329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Jurado Sánchez & Juan Ángel Jiménez Martín, 2014. "Guns, Economic Growth and Education during the second half of the Twentieth Century: Was Spain different?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Keita, Moussa, 2014. "Contribution des inobservables aux disparités de genre dans la scolarisation et le travail des enfants au Mali [Contribution of unobservables to gender disparities in schooling and child labor in M," MPRA Paper 57532, University Library of Munich, Germany.