Report NEP-EDU-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Isaac M. Mbiti, 2014. "Effects of School Quality on Student Achievement: Discontinuity Evidence from Kenya," Working Papers 14-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, Nazmul Chaudhury, 2013. "Primary Schooling, Student Learning, and School Quality in Rural Bangladesh-Working Paper 349," Working Papers 349, Center for Global Development.
- Gabrielle Wills, 2014. "The Effects of Teacher Strike Activity on Student Learning in South African Primary Schools," Working Papers 01/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory Upton Jr., "undated". "The Effect of Merit-Based Scholarships on Educational Outcomes: An Analysis of the Arizona AIMS Scholarship," Departmental Working Papers 2014-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2014. "Does malaria control impact education? A study of the Global Fund in Africa," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00924112, HAL.
- Oecd, 2013. "What is the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Public Education Spending?," Education Indicators in Focus 18, OECD Publishing.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Nishith Prakash, 2013. "Cycling to School: Increasing Secondary School Enrollment for Girls in India," Working papers 2013-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Guilhem Cassan, 2014. "Affirmation Action, Education and Gender: Evidence from India," Working Papers 1401, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Armin Zeinali, 2014. "Cost-Effective Infrastructure Choices In Education: Location, Build Or Repair," Development Discussion Papers 2013-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jelić, Sreten & Jovanović, Tatjana, 2013. "Education In Transition In Terms Of The Development Of Agriculture And Rural Development," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development: Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161798, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Cory Koedel & Jiaxi Li, 2014. "The Efficiency Implications of Using Proportional Evaluations to Shape the Teaching Workforce," Working Papers 1402, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Mar 2015.
- Tan Kuan Lu, Clifford, 2013. "Do university rankings matter for growth?," MPRA Paper 52705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shreyasee Das & Abhilasha Singh, 2013. "The Impact of Temporary Work Guarantee Programs on Children's Education: Evidence from the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Guarantee Act from India," Working Papers 13-03, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2013. "Democracy and Education: Evidence from the Southern African Development Community," Working Papers 201387, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.