Report NEP-EDU-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Jha, Nikhil, 2013. "Educational Achievement and the Allocation of School Resources," IZA Discussion Papers 7551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rampino, Tina & Taylor, Mark P., 2013. "Gender differences in educational aspirations and attitudes," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Cash Transfers and Child Schooling: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation of the Role of Conditionality," Economics Working Paper Series 1301, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2013. "Financial incentives and educational investment: the impact of performance-based scholarships on student time use," Working Paper Series WP-2013-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Peter G McGregor & J Kim Swales, 2013. "Consumption expenditures in economic impact studies: an application to university students," Working Papers 1314, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lara LEBEDINSKI & Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2013. "Assessing education's contribution to productivity using firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Skribans, Valerijs & Lektauers, Arnis & Merkuryev, Yuri, 2013. "Third Generation University Strategic Planning Model Development," MPRA Paper 49168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013. "The Implications of Educational and Methodological Background for The Career Success of Nobel Laureates: Looking at Major Awards," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Jan S. Cramer & S.M. Hoogendoorn, 2013. "Intelligence and safe and healthy behavior in a small sample of students," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & L. Caricati & N. Monacelli, 2013. "Explaining entrepreneurial orientation among university students: evidence from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2013. "Student Loans and the Allocation of Graduate Jobs," Working Paper Series 38_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B., 2013. "Gender Differences in Occupational Mobility – Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 49195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John V. Winters & Weineng Xu, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," Economics Working Paper Series 1405, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Xiao-lin Li & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Tsangyao Chang, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between Economic Policy Uncertainty and Stock Returns in China and India: Evidence from a Bootstrap Rolling-Window Approach," Working Papers 201345, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sequeira, Tiago & Santos, Marcelo & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra, 2013. "Human Capital and Genetic Diversity," MPRA Paper 49135, University Library of Munich, Germany.