Report NEP-EDU-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Bertoni & Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2013. "When the Cat is Near, the Mice Won't Play: The Effect of External Examiners in Italian Schools," CEP Discussion Papers dp1191, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steven Levitt & John List & Susanne Neckermann & Sally Sadoff, 2013. "The behavioralist goes to school: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve educational performance," Framed Field Experiments 00379, The Field Experiments Website.
- Barbara L. Wolfe & Jason Fletcher, 2013. "Estimating Benefits from University-Level Diversity," NBER Working Papers 18812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Esteban M. Aucejo & V. Joseph Hotz, 2013. "University Differences in the Graduation of Minorities in STEM Fields: Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 18799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carroll, David & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Job Search as a Determinant of Graduate Over-Education: Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 7202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naci Mocan & Duha T. Altindag, 2013. "Education, Cognition, Health Knowledge, and Health Behavior," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Prettner, Klaus, 2013. "Public education, technological change and economic prosperity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 149, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Chong & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2013. "Do Information Technologies Improve Teenagers’ Sexual Education? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 18776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Blanchard & Gerald Willmann, 2013. "Trade, Education, and The Shrinking Middle Class," Kiel Working Papers 1831, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Domenico Lembo & Massimo Mecella & Mario Vacca, 2013. "The BPM4ED project: Designing 21st century schools," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".