Report NEP-EDU-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hammitt, James & Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Education: Evidence from Taiwanese Adoptions," LERNA Working Papers 11.22.356, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hoareau, Cécile & Ritzen, Jo & Marconi, Gabriele, 2012. "The State of University Policy for Progress in Europe," IZA Policy Papers 51, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Horn, 2012. "GINI DP 43: Educational Selectivity and Preferences about Education Spending," GINI Discussion Papers 43, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Favara, Marta, 2012. "The Cost of Acting "Girly": Gender Stereotypes and Educational Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 7037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zwick, Thomas, 2012. "Determinants of individual academic achievement: Group selectivity effects have many dimensions," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Saygin, Perihan Ozge, 2012. "Gender Differences in College Applications: Evidence from the Centralized System in Turkey," Working Papers 12-21, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Urquiola, Miguel, 2012. "Competition and Educational Productivity: Incentives Writ Large," IZA Discussion Papers 7063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Bifulco & Jason M. Fletcher & Sun Jung Oh & Stephen L. Ross, 2012. "Do Classmate Effects Fade Out?," Working papers 2012-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lars Johannessen Kirkebøen, 2012. "Preferences for lifetime earnings, earnings risk and nonpecuniary attributes in choice of higher education," Discussion Papers 725, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kamal Vatta & Takahiro Sato, 2012. "Indian Labour Markets and Returns to Education, 1983 to 2009-10," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Gunilla Pettersson, 2012. "Do Supply-Side Education Programmes Work? The Impact of Increased School Supply on Schooling and Wages in Indonesia Revisited," Working Paper Series 4912, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2012. "Non-Cognitive Ability, Test Scores, and Teacher Quality: Evidence from 9th Grade Teachers in North Carolina," NBER Working Papers 18624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elise S. Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2012. "Globalization and Migration: A “Unified Brain Drain” Model," Working Papers 2012-15, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7587 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Jerrim & Anna Vignoles & Ross Finnie, 2012. "University access for disadvantaged children: A comparison across English speaking countries," DoQSS Working Papers 12-11, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- William T. Alpert & Archita Banik & Oskar R. Harmon & James Lambrinos & Richard N. Langlois, 2012. "Class Attendance, PowerPoint Slides and Learning Outcomes," Working papers 2012-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Edwin Leuven & Marte Rønning, 2012. "Classroom grade composition and pupil achievement," Discussion Papers 722, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marcus Böhme, 2012. "Migration and Education Aspirations - Another Channel of Brain Gain?," Kiel Working Papers 1811, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.