Report NEP-EDU-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnaud Chevalier & Orla Doyle, 2012. "SCHOOLING AND VOTER TURNOUT: Is there an American Exception?," Working Papers 201210, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Monaco, Luisa, 2011. "Measuring Italian university efficiency: a non-parametric approach," MPRA Paper 37949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Feb 2012.
- Michael S. Delgado & Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?," Working Papers 2011-13, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Gregory A. Gilpin & Luke A. Pennig, 2012. "Compulsory Schooling Laws and In-School Crime: Are Delinquents Incapacitated?," Caepr Working Papers 2012-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Parlow, Anton, 2011. "Education and armed conflict: the Kashmir insurgency in the nineties," MPRA Paper 38010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed, 2011. "Education, Rent-seeking and the Curse of Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 37831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Gradstein & Denis Nikitin & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Economic Openness and Educational Expansion," CEMA Working Papers 540, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Cory Koedel & Mark Ehlert & Michael Podgursky & Eric Parsons, 2012. "Teacher Preparation Programs and Teacher Quality: Are There Real Differences Across Programs?," Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Erika Farnstrand Damsgaard & Marie C. Thursby, 2012. "University Entrepreneurship and Professor Privilege," NBER Working Papers 17980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Capellari, Saveria, 2011. "Università, mercato e imprese: una rassegna critica della letteratura recente," Working Papers DEAMS 3, DEAMS - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche "Bruno de Finetti".
- Bervoets, Sebastian & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 8932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Finger, Claudia, 2011. "The social selectivity of international mobility among German university students: A multi-level analysis of the impact of the Bologna process," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2011-503, .
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael McAleer & Chia-Lin Chang & Esfandiar Maasoumi, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Journal Quality:An Application to Economics," KIER Working Papers 813, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Benedetti, Gabriella & De Stefano, Domenico & Salera, Antonio, 2011. "Non solo entrate: il percorso della conoscenza attraverso i conti terzi delle Università di Trieste e Udine," Working Papers DEAMS 4, DEAMS - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche "Bruno de Finetti".