Report NEP-EDU-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avdic, Daniel & Gartell, Marie, 2011. "The study pace among college students before and after a student aid reform: some Swedish results," Working Paper Series 2011:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo & Weinhardt, Felix, 2011. "Everybody Needs Good Neighbours? Evidence from Students' Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Dandan, 2011. "School-based management, school decision-making and education outcomes in Indonesian primary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5809, The World Bank.
- Patricia Justino, 2011. "Violent Conflict and Human Capital Accumulation," HiCN Working Papers 99, Households in Conflict Network.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2011. "Debt Shifting and Ownership Structure," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-35, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Zohal Hessami & Urs Fischbacher & Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "Academic Performance and Single-Sex Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Switzerland," TWI Research Paper Series 69, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Marina Ventura & Magda Rocha & Margarida Amorim, 2011. "TreKker Model - Case study on TreKker Model’s impact on self-beliefs," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros & Sun, Min, 2011. "Is the Persistence of Teacher Effects in Early Grades Larger for Lower-Performing Students?," IZA Discussion Papers 5974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cornwell, Christopher & Mustard, David B. & Van Parys, Jessica, 2011. "Non-cognitive Skills and the Gender Disparities in Test Scores and Teacher Assessments: Evidence from Primary School," IZA Discussion Papers 5973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cory Koedel & Jason A. Grissom & Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Pension-Induced Rigidities in the Labor Market for School Leaders," Working Papers 1115, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Hoffmann, Florian & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2011. "A Community College Instructor Like Me: Race and Ethnicity Interactions in the Classroom," IZA Discussion Papers 5983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen, 2011. "Rising Wage Inequality and Postgraduate Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).