Report NEP-EDU-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00520025_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liam Delaney & Martin Ryan & Colm Harmon, 2010. "Micro-Level Determinants of Lecture Attendance and Additional Study-Hours," Working Papers 201025, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Card, David & Dooley, Martin & Payne, Abigail, 2010. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Sep 2010.
- Stephen C. Smith & M. Shahe Emran & Fenohasina Maret, 2009. "Education and Freedom of Choice: Evidence from Arranged Marriages in Vietnam," Working Papers 2009-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Leonard C. Smith & Vimal Ranchhod, 2010. "Measuring the impact of educational interventions on the academic performance of academic development students in second-year microeconomics," Working Papers 186, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Cathy Remond, 2010. "Decomposing Gender Differences in College Student Earnings Expectations," Working Papers 201038, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Donna K. Ginther, 2010. "Diversity in Academic Biomedicine: An Evaluation of Education and Career Outcomes with Implications for Policy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201006, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Rebecca Allen & Simon Burgess & Leigh McKenna, 2010. "The early impact of Brighton and Hove's school admission reforms," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/244, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Raquel Rangel de Meireles Guimarães & Eduardo Luiz Gonçalves Rios-Neto, 2010. "Desigualdade de oportunidades educacionais: seletividade e progressão por série no Brasil, 1986 a 2008," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td385, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Manzi, Jorge & San Martin, Ernesto & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010. "School System Evaluation By Value-Added Analysis under Endogeneity," TSE Working Papers 10-185, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Leonard Smith & Vimal Ranchhod, 2010. "Measuring the impact of Educational Interventions on the Academic Performance of Academic Development Students in Second-Year Microeconomics," SALDRU Working Papers 46, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Raquel Rangel de Meireles Guimarães & Eduardo Luiz Gonçalves Rios-Neto & Patrícia Silva Ferreira Pimenta & Thiago de Azevedo Moraes, 2010. "Análise da evolução de indicadores educacionais no Brasil: 1981 a 2008," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td386, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Ana Santiago, 2010. "Education choices in Mexico: using a structural model and a randomized experiment to evaluate Progresa," IFS Working Papers W10/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.