Report NEP-EDU-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Joern H. Block & Roy Thurik, 2010. "Family Background Variables as Instruments for Education in Income Regressions: A Bayesian Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-075/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lisa M. Dickson & Matea Pender, 2010. "Do In-State Tuition Benefits Affect the Enrollment of Non-Citizens? Evidence from Universities in Texas," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 10-125, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Jason Fletcher & David Frisvold, 2010. "College Quality and Young Adult Health Behaviors," Emory Economics 1007, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Wagura Ndiritu, Simon & Nyangena, Wilfred, 2010. "Environmental Goods Collection and Children’s Schooling: Evidence from Kenya," Discussion Papers dp-10-18-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2010. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2010. "Worker Mobility, Employer-Provided Tuition Assistance, and the Choice of Graduate Management Program," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.