Report NEP-EDU-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falch, Torberg & Fischer, Justina AV, 2010. "Public sector decentralization and school performance: International evidence," MPRA Paper 20331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morin, Louis-Philippe, 2010. "Estimating the BenefiÃ‚â€¦t of High School for College-Bound Students," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-3, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2010.
- Rebecca Allen, 2010. "Does school autonomy improve educational outcomes? Judging the performance of foundation secondary schools in England," DoQSS Working Papers 10-02, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Gemus, Jonathan, 2010. "College Achievement and Earnings," Working Paper Series 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Machin, Stephen & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2010. "Valuing School Quality via a School Choice Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4719, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Regula Geel & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Earning While Learning: Labor Market Returns to Student Employment During Tertiary Education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0049, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- López Bóo, Florencia, 2010. "In School or at Work? Evidence from a Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 4692, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," IZA Discussion Papers 4725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder & George Davey Smith & Debbie A. Lawlor & Carol Propper & Frank Windmeijer, 2010. "Genetic Markers as Instrumental Variables:An Application to Child Fat Mass and Academic Achievement," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/229, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2010. "The Evolution of the Returns to Human Capital in Canada, 1980-2005," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2010.
- Eva Dettmann & Jutta Günther, 2010. "Subsidized Vocational Training: Stepping Stone or Trap? An Evaluation Study for East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 21, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kolml, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2010. "The Black Economy and Education," Research Papers in Economics 2010:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Boucher, Vincent & Bramoullé, Yann & Djebbari, Habiba & Fortin, Bernard, 2010. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement? Evidence from Canada Using Group Size Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 4723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mario Nosvelli, 2009. "La misurazione del capitale umano: una rassegna della letteratura," CERIS Working Paper 200902, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Selling the ivory tower and regional development: Technology transfer offices as mediators of university-industry linkages," Working Papers in Economics 2010-5, University of Salzburg.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Schennach, Susanne, 2010. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 4702, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mario Coccia, 2009. "Predicting strategic change of public research institutions under unstable negative growth," CERIS Working Paper 200909, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.