Report NEP-EDU-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Athanasiou, George & Petrakis, Panagiotis, 2009. "Wages and Higher Education Participation," MPRA Paper 19615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Billger, Sherrilyn M. & Beck, Frank D., 2009. "The Determinants of High School Closures: Lessons from Longitudinal Data throughout Illinois," IZA Discussion Papers 4641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2009. "Parental choice of primary school in England: what ‘type’ of school do parents choose?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/224, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Moniz, António & Grunwald, Armin, 2009. "Recent Experiences and Emerging Cooperation Schemes on TA and Education: An Insight into Cases in Portugal and Germany," MPRA Paper 19519, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Livanos, Ilias & Pouliakas, Konstantinos, 2009. "The Gender Wage Gap as a Function of Educational Degree Choices in an Occupationally Segregated EU Country," IZA Discussion Papers 4636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sreedharan, Ranjan, 2009. "Educating India’s poorest: A radical plan to attract private sector investment," MPRA Paper 19029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2009.
- Quentin David, 2009. "The Determinants of Research Production by U.S. Universities," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.