Report NEP-EDU-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Merike Darmody & Emer Smyth & Selina McCoy, 2007. "Adolescents' Educational Attainment and School Experiences in Contemporary Ireland," Papers WP213, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sinan Sarpça & Kuzey Yılmaz & Eric Hanushek, 2007. "School Choice: Traditional Mechanisms and Extending the Poor's Ability to Choose," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0709, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Tomas Key & Carol Propper & Deboarh Wilson, 2007. "The Formation of School Peer Groups: Pupils’ Transition from Primary to Secondary School in England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/172, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Daniel Egel, 2007. "Youth Exclusion in Iran: The State of Education, Employment and Family Formation," Working Papers e07-2, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Sánchez Hugalde, 2007. "Influencia de la inmigración en la elección escolar," Working Papers 2007/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nekby, Lena & Rödin, Magnus & Özcan, Gülay, 2007. "Acculturation Identity and Educational Attainment," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:6, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Joseph Kaboski & Trevon D. Logan, 2007. "Factor Endowments and the Returns to Skill: New Evidence from the American Past," NBER Working Papers 13589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olusegun A. Akanbi & Niek J. Schoeman, 2007. "The Welfare Implications of Expenditure on Education and Public Expenditure in General in African Countries," Working Papers 200707, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn, 2007. "Resources and student achievement – evidence from a Swedish policy reform," Working Paper Series 2007:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Merike Darmody & Emer Smyth & Selina McCoy, 2007. "Acting Up or Opting Out? Truancy in Irish Secondary Schools," Papers WP212, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011799 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acocella Nicola & Tomassi Federico, 2007. "Public and private components in the Italian educational system," wp.comunite 0032, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Christoph Winter, 2007. "Accounting for the Changing Role of Family Income in Determining College Entry," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/49, European University Institute.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2007. "Dynamic Political Economy of Redistribution Policy: The Role of Education Costs," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-31-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2007.
- Carolyn J. Heinrich & Yeri Lopez, 2007. "Does Community Participation Produce Dividens in Social Investment Fund Projects?," OVE Working Papers 0107, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lourdes Espinoza & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Katia Makhlouf, 2007. "La Enseñanza de Economía en Bolivia y Chile," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Elizabeth Washbrook, 2007. "Fathers, Childcare and Children’s Readiness to Learn," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/175, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.