Report NEP-EDU-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M., 2007. "Persistence of the School Entry Age Effect in a System of Flexible Tracking," IZA Discussion Papers 2965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heineck, Guido & Riphahn, Regina T., 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment in Germany: The Last Five Decades," IZA Discussion Papers 2985, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 2967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2007. "Re-Examining the Role of Teacher Quality In the Educational Production Function," Working Papers 0708, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2007. "The Causal Effect of Studying on Academic Performance," NBER Working Papers 13341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cornelia Muresan, 2007. "Educational attainment and second births in Romania," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-028, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Belzil, Christian & Leonardi, Marco, 2007. "Risk Aversion and Schooling Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 2994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haile, Getinet & Nguyen, Ngoc Anh, 2007. "Determinants of Academic Attainment in the US: a Quantile regression analysis of test scores," MPRA Paper 4626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Baumann, 2007. "Differences in the College Enrollment Decision Across Race," Working Papers 0705, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Raegen T. Miller & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2007. "Do Teacher Absences Impact Student Achievement? Longitudinal Evidence from One Urban School District," NBER Working Papers 13356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braz Camargo & Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2007. "Evidence about the Potential Role for Affirmative Action in Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 13342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urquiola, Miguel & Verhoogen, Eric, 2007. "Class Size and Sorting in Market Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Junfu, 2007. "A Study of Academic Entrepreneurs Using Venture Capital Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pasquale De Muro & Francesco Burchi, 2007. "Education for Rural People: A Neglected Key To Food Security," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0078, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Melo & Jorge Ramos, 2006. "La educación en Colombia: Análisis del marco normativo y de los indicadores sectoriales," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, December.
- Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Lindquist, Matthew J., 2007. "Family Background and Income during the Rise of the Welfare State: Brother Correlations in Income for Swedish Men Born 1932-1968," IZA Discussion Papers 3000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Victor Matheson, 2007. "Sports and the Law: Using Court Cases to Teach Sports Economics," Working Papers 0706, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.