Report NEP-EDU-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Causality Tests for Public School Performance and Funding," Working Papers 200715, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Holmlund, Helena, 2007. "A Researcher's Guide to the Swedish Compulsory School Reform," Working Paper Series 9/2007, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Warwick, Philip, 2006. "International Students in the UK : how can we give them a better experience?," The York Management School Working Papers 26, The York Management School, University of York.
- Sun Go & Peter H. Lindert, 2007. "The Curious Dawn of American Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 13335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2007. "A Dynamic Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational Choices, and Job Search," MPRA Paper 4590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2007. "The Effect of Credit Constraints on the College Drop-Out Decision A Direct Approach Using a New Panel Study," NBER Working Papers 13340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2007. "Markov Perfect Political Equilibria with Public Policy: The Role of Education Cost," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Egil Matsen & Snorre Lindset, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Choice and Investment in Education," Working Paper Series 8707, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2007. "Big Men on Campus: Estimating the Economic Impact of College Sports on Local Economies," Working Papers 0704, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-workingpaper-2007-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Huber & Angelina Keil, 2007. "The Name Game. Notes on the Choice of Methods in Ranking Institutes," WIFO Working Papers 287, WIFO.