Report NEP-EDU-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caponi, Vincenzo & Plesca, Miana, 2007. "Post-Secondary Education in Canada: Can Ability Bias Explain the Earnings Gap Between College and University Graduates?," IZA Discussion Papers 2784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2007. "The Impact of School Choice on Pupil Achievement, Segregation and Costs: Swedish Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Myles, John, 2007. "The Changing Role of Education in the Marriage Market: Assortative Marriage in Canada and the United States Since the 1970s," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007299e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2007. "Brain Drain from Turkey: An Investigation of Students’ Return Intentions," ERC Working Papers 0701, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2007.
- Mahir Terzi, 2006. ""Information-Based Economy" and Educational System," STPS Working Papers 0612, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2006.
- Sofia Pessoa e Costa & Stéphane Robin, 2007. "The Impact Of Training Programmes On Wages In France: An Evaluation Of The “Qualifying Contract” Using Propensity Scores," Working Papers of BETA 2007-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.