Report NEP-EDU-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorn, Kristian & Soo, Maarja, 2006. "Latin American universities and the third mission : trends, challenges, and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4002, The World Bank.
- Lee C. Spector, 2006. "What Research Now Needs to Tell Policy Makers about School Choice," Working Papers 200604, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2006.
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Feldman, 2006. "Explaining Increases in Higher Education Costs," Working Papers 42, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Harun Bulut & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "U.S. Universities' Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp432, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marigee Bacolod, 2006. "Do Alternative Opportunities Matter? The Role of Female Labor Markets in the Decline of Teacher Quality," Working Papers 06-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.